The mission of Manna, Inc. is to help low and moderate income persons acquire quality housing, build assets for families through homeownership, revitalize distressed neighborhoods, and preserve racial and ethnic diversity.
Manna accomplishes its mission through the following means:
- Developing and building affordable housing, with emphasis on homeownership housing;
- Providing, at no cost to participants, high quality financial literacy training and homebuyer education with peer support;
- Providing highly competitive, responsible, low cost mortgage loans;
- Providing continuing, multi-faceted post-settlement support to homeowners;
- Partnering with government agencies, other nonprofit organizations, and for-profit companies to both complement and supplement Manna’s work;
- Advocating for public policies and resources that are integral to its work.